3 Blocks Curry
- 75g Basmati Rice
- 150ml Water
- Salt and Pepper
We like to add lime pickle and mango chutney to ours!
Place your rice in a sieve and rinse under cold water until the water runs clear
- Bring 120ml water to boil with a pinch of salt
- Add the rice to the boiling water and give it a little stir
- Put a tight-fitting lid on the pan and turn the heat to low
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the water has been fully absorbed
- Meanwhile, heat your curry in the microwave or on the hob
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it stand with the lid on for 3 minutes
- Fluff up your rice and add to a bowl. Top with the hot curry and any toppings you fancy
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price