Terms & Conditions
The supplier of the goods under your order is Stocked Food Ltd whose registered address is Quarry House, Groombridge Road, Groombridge, Kent, TN3 9PS (company registration 12788957). All communications are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address above.General
- When we refer to 'you' and 'your' we mean the user of the Website and the purchaser of the Goods.
- These conditions of sale are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address given and the sending of this e-mail and, whether or not it is received, binds the contract between us.
- We may offer new/or existing Stocked customers special offers. If these are introductory offers these are only accepted for first time users of the website. Previously registered users do not qualify.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify any discounts at any time and without notice.
- You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
- Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
- We may correct an error appearing on the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- Our products are made in a kitchen which stores and handles nuts and other potential allergens. Our packaging states clearly when they are present in any of the ingredients listed in any product. It is the customer's responsibility to read the ingredient list to check for any allergens they wish to avoid. While care is taken to avoid and cross contamination of potential allergens, we can not guarantee the presence of these allergens in our food. If in any doubt please contact email@example.com for further information and reassurance.
- We use a third party delivery service and whilst we have chosen them for their speed and care in handling a frozen product, we can not be held responsible for factors out of our control after pick up from our premises.
- Orders will be delivered using a Next Day Delivery Service. While we use insulation and coolant systems to ensure the products stay frozen in transit, we highly recommend the customer is present to receive the delivery.
- The term “nationwide delivery” refers to the UK mainland and excludes the Highlands and Islands of Scotland – postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE. Please contact us to discuss delivery to these locations.
Stocked is committed to selling only high quality products that we are confident you will love. However, if you are not happy with any items, please photograph the product and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchase of your items. It is at our discretion to issue a refund for any items.