- 3 Chicken Tinga Blocks
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Handful of Feta
- Small Handful of Coriander
- 1 Green Chilli
- ½ Lime
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Chop the sweet potato up into chunks and toss in some oil, salt and pepper. No need to take the skin off!
- Place them into a small skillet or small baking tray and pop in the oven for around 15 minutes or until they are nicely cooked through.
- Heat up your Chicken Tinga Blocks until piping hot.
- When the potato is cooked through, remove from the oven and spoon the Tinga around the skillet. Top with the crumbled feta and return to the oven for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Roughly chop the coriander and slice the chilli.
- Remove the skillet from the oven, scatter the coriander and chilli over the top and finish with a squeeze of lime.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price