Tempeh Fried Rice
It doesn't get much easier than this - super satisfying rice with our spicy tempeh stirred though.
- 3 Sizzling Tempeh Blocks
- ½ Packet Rice
- 4 Spring Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Chilli Oil
- Heat your Tempeh Blocks up in the microwave until piping hot.
- Finely slice the spring onions and add the white parts to a hot, oiled pan.
- After a minute or so, add your cooked rice to the pan.
- Stir fry on a high heat for 2 minutes and then stir in the Sizzling Tempeh.
- Continue to stir fry until most of the moisture has evaporated and then tip into a serving bowl.
- Spoon over your favourite chilli oil, the green spring onions and plenty of sesame seeds.