- 3 Pork Pibil Blocks
- White or Brown Rice
- ½ Avocado
- Coriander or other fresh herbs
- Pickled Red Onion or other pickled
- ½ Lime
- Sesame Seeds
- Cook your rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Slice up the avocado and season with salt and lime juice.
- heat up your Pork Pibil Blocks until piping hot.
- Serve the hot Pibil over the rice and garnish with the avocado, pickles, sesame seeds and herbs.
To make Pink Pickled Onions: Finely slice a red onion. In a pan, mix 50:50 water and white wine vinegar and season with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of sugar. Bring to the boil and then pour over the sliced onion. Leave overnight in the fridge for best results!