Mega Vegan Nachos
Try giving your nachos a little Italian twist using our Hearty Ragu and a fresh set of toppings.
- 8 Hearty Ragu Blocks
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 6 Vine Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Bunch Basil
- 1 Lemon
- Garlic Mayo
- Jar of Whole Pickled Green Chillis
- 1 Block Vegan Cheese (We love Applewood)
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Heat up your Hearty Ragu Blocks in the microwave until piping hot.
- Deseed the tomatoes and dice them up along with the onion.
- Tear up the basil and mix with the tomatoes, onion and lemon juice to taste. Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spread the tortilla chips out over a baking tray and spoon the hot ragu over the top. Cover with the grated cheese. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Roughly chop up the pickled chillies.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and top them with the salsa, pickled chillies and dots of garlic mayo.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price