Because we all know poppadoms are the best part of a takeaway. Hot, cold, sweet, spicy, salty and fresh - these have it all.
- 4 Curried Chickpea Blocks
- 1 Bag Mini Poppadoms
- 1 Green Chilli
- Large Handful Mint
- Large Handful Coriander
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Small Piece of Ginger (optional)
- ½ Lemon
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- Mango Chutney
- Coconut Yoghurt
- Take them stem off the green chilli and add to a food processor with the mint, coriander, lemon juice, garlic, peeled ginger and a pinch of salt. Pulse until smooth, adding a splash of water if needed. Season to taste.
- Dice up the onion and de-seed and dice the tomato.
- Heat the Curried Chickpea Blocks until piping hot.
- Arrange the popadoms on a plate and spoon over the hot curry, green sauce, mango chutney, coconut yoghurt and any extra herbs or garnish you have. Finish with the diced onion and tomato.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price