BBQ Ranch Sweet Potatoes
This plant-based ranch and sticky BBQ sauce transforms our Hearty Ragu to make the perfect sweet potato topper.
- 2 Hearty Ragu Blocks
- 1 Sweet Potato
- ½ Avocado
- BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Vegan Mayo
- ½ Lemon
- Handful Dill
- Handful Chives
- Pinch Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Bake the sweet potato in a 180c oven for 30-40 minutes or until soft throughout. You could speed this up by cooking in the microwave for 5 minutes and finishing in the oven.
- Finely chop the dill and chives and mix with the yoghurt, mayo, garlic powder, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dice up the avocado.
- Heat up the Hearty Ragu and mix in a spoonful off BBQ sauce.
- When the potato is ready, slice it down the middle and top with the hot ragu.
- Drizzle over the ranch, more BBQ sauce, the avocado and any extra herbs you have.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price