- 3 Hearty Ragu Blocks
- 150g Bechamel Sauce (check out this recipe or buy pre-made white sauce from the supermarket!)
- 100g Spaghetti
- Black Pepper
- Cook your pasta in salted boiling water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat up your Ragu Blocks in a pan.
- Add the cooked pasta to the Ragu and toss with a couple of spoonfuls of the pasta cooking water.
- Heat up the Bechamel sauce, or make it from scratch.
- Place the spaghetti Ragu on a plate, and drizzle the Bechamel over the top.
- Top with grated parmesan, chopped parsley and cracked black pepper.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price