- 3 Black Dal Blocks
- 1 Frozen Paratha (or any flatbread)
- 1 Large Tomato
- ½ Onion
- Chunk of Cucumber
- Handful of Fresh Mint (or try coriander)
- Finely slice the onion, cucumber and herbs. Combine and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and season with salt.
- Heat up the Black Dal Blocks until piping hot.
- Fry the paratha in a little bit of oil until puffed up and golden.
- Layer up the dal, followed by the chopped salad.
- Serve as is or with your favourite chutney!
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block