- 3 Hearty Ragu Blocks
- 100g Bucatini (or Spaghetti, Tagliatelle, Linguine)
- Handful Parsley
- 25g Capers
- ½ Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Tbsp Vinegar (We used Balsamic)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat your Hearty Ragu Blocks up in a pan over a medium heat.
- Cook your pasta in salted boiling water for around 8 minutes, or until just cooked al dente.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the capers and parsley. Set a pinch of parsley aside and combine the rest with the capers, mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Taste for seasoning.
- Once the pasta is cooked, transfer it into the ragu pan along with a ladle of pasta water.
- Toss together until silky and combined, adding pasta water to reach the desired consistency.
- Serve in a bowl and top with the salsa verde, black pepper and the remaining parsley.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price