Crunchy Katsu Wrap
The STOCKED lunch wrap is an absolute fan favourite and this is why. Minutes in the making, ultimate satisfaction.
- 2 Chicken Katsu Blocks
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- Handful of Mixed Leaves
- Pinch of Pickled Ginger
- 1 Spring Onion
- 5 Radishes
- Handful of Crispy Onions
- Heat the Chicken Katsu Blocks up in the microwave or on the hob.
- Finely slice the spring onions and roughly chop the radishes.
- Mix the salad leaves, ginger, spring onions and radishes together with a splash of the pickle liquid.
- Toast your tortilla over a has hob, in a dry pan or on top of the toaster.
- Pile the salad in the middle of the tortilla, followed by the Chick Katsu and the crispy onions.
- Roll it up and get stuck in.