Dirty Chilli Cheese Fries
Crispy fries. Crunchy chilli and garlic. Stocked Chilli Blocks. Iconic.
- 4 Beef Chilli Blocks
- Oven Fries
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 Long Red Chilli
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- Grated Cheddar
- Vegetable Oil
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Slice up the chilli and spring onions on a diagonal bias. Peel the garlic and cut in thin slices.
- Add oil to a pan so it just covers the bottom and place over a medium to high heat.
- Carefully drop the chilli, spring onion and garlic into the hot oil and fry until the garlic begins to turn golden brown. Remove with a slotted metal spoon and drain on kitchen towel.
- Grab the fires from the freezer and toss with the flavoured oil in the baking tray. Place them in the oven until they are nice and crispy.
- Heat up your Chilli Blocks in the microwave until piping hot.
- To serve, layer the seasoned fries with the hot Chilli, grated cheese and top with the crunchy chilli, garlic and spring onions.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price