- 2 Jackfruit Blocks
- Quarter of A Cucumber
- Handful of Mint
- Sprinkle of Nigella Seeds
- Pinch of Sugar
- 30g Tahini
- 30g Yoghurt (We used coconut yoghurt)
- Juice of Half A Lemon
- Splash of Cold Water
- 1 Clove of Grated Garlic
- 2 Small Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Salt and Pepper
If you have a gas hob, try heating the tortillas directly on the flame until they puff up and become slightly charred. Careful you don't set them on fire.
- Slice your chunk of cucumber in half, lengthways. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds in the middle and discard. Cut up the cucumber into small dice.
- Roughly chop a few mint leaves and combine with the cucumber, nigella seeds, sugar and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Heat your Blocks in the microwave or on the hob.
- In a small bowl combine the tahini, yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slowly add cold water a splash at a time while you mix the sauce. The tahini will thicken slightly to begin with, and then thin out as you stir in the water. You want to end up with a sauce that has the consistency of double cream.
- Heat both tortillas on an open flame, in a dry frying pan or in the microwave.
- To serve, spoon half the Jackfruit mix into the centre of a tortilla. Drizzle over some tahini sauce, add a spoonful of cucumber and top with sriracha or chilli sauce.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block