- 2 Jerk Chicken Blocks
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 50g Grated Cheese (We used mozzarella for extra meltyness)
- Handful of Jalapenos
- Avocado (Optional)
This makes one decent sized quesadilla. Just add a nice side salad or some Mexican style rice!
- Heat up your Jerk Chicken Blocks in the microwave or on the hob.
- Divide the hot chicken between each of the wraps. It should be evenly spread over half of each wrap.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken and then top with the jalapenos.
- Fold the empty half of each wrap over, creating a filled semi-circle.
- Place the wraps in a large, non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Cook over a medium heat until the bottom is golden brown and crispy.
- Flip each wrap and repeat on the other side.
- Once both sides are toasted, slide them out onto a plate and cut each one in half.
- Serve with some homemade guac to take it up a gear!
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block