Jerk Chicken Wrap with Pineapple & Avo Salsa
This quick and tasty lunch wrap is spicy, sweet and packed full of flavour. It's an absolute doddle to make.
- 2 Jerk Chicken Blocks
- 1 Large Tortilla Wrap
- 100g Pineapple (fresh or tinned)
- 1 Small Avocado (or half a large one)
- Juice of Half a Lime
- Pinch of Chilli Flakes
- Handful of Coriander
- Crunchy Lettuce
- Hot Sauce (Optional)
This dish works particularly well with fresh pineapple as it has a lovely firm texture and acidity to it. The recipe only uses a small amount though, so tinned pineapple can be a lot more convenient.
- Heat up your blocks in a pan or in the microwave.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a low to medium heat.
- Cut the avocado and the pineapple into small dice. Combine with roughly chopped coriander, chilli flakes, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Put a few leaves of crunchy lettuce in the centre of your wrap.
- Top with the hot chicken followed by the salsa.
- Roll up your wrap, tucking in the ends tightly as you go.
- Once rolled, pop the wrap into the frying pan seam side down. Gently press down and toast until the bottom is golden and sealed shut. Roll the wrap over and repeat on the other side.
- To serve, cut the wrap diagonally and place on a plate with a little extra salsa and some hot sauce on the side.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block