Pork Banh Mi
Probably the greatest sandwich in the world, the Vietnamese Banh Mi. A warm crusty baguette, sharp and sweet pickled veg and the fresh crunch from big bunch of coriander make this an absolute banger.
- 2 Pork Rendang Blocks
- 1 Crusty Baguette
- ¼ Cucumber
- 1 Carrot
- Dash of Mirin (Optional)
- 2 tsp Mayo
- Chilli sauce of your choice
- Big Handful of Coriander (stalks and all!)
- Deseed the cucumber and slice into batons. Shred or grate the carrot. Add a dash of mirin or sweetened vinegar to the veg to give it a pickley flavour.
- Warm up the baguette in the oven and heat up your Pork Rendang Blocks.
- Slice the baguette open, leaving a hinge on one side and spread generously with mayo.
- Add the veg and follow with the hot Pork Rendang.
- Finish with a healthy drizzle of chilli sauce and a big bunch of coriander.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price