- 3 Harissa Jackfruit Blocks
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Handful of Parsley
- 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil (Optional)
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Add your rigatoni to a pan of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, add your Blocks to a wide pan with a splash of water. Cook at a medium heat until simmering.
- Once the pasta is cooked al dente, transfer it to the pan with the sauce with a splash of pasta water. Stir to combine well and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Transfer into a grill safe dish and top with chunks of torn mozzarella. Grill for a minute or two until the cheese starts to caramelise.
- Serve with a handful of chopped parsley and a drizzle of good quality olive oil.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block