Our new plant-based Chick'n Satay is already a fan favourite. Try it simply with rice and a quick salad!
- 3 Chick'n Satay Blocks
- Jasmine Rice
- Half a Cucumber
- ¼ Red Onion
- Handful of Mint
- Dash of Vinegar
- Pinch of Sugar
- Sesame Seeds (Optional)
- Cook your rice according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Finely slice the onion, add a few dashes of vinegar and a pinch of sugar and salt. Leave to one side for 10 minutes.
- Heat up the Blocks until piping hot.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel long strips of the cucumber.
- Finely chop the mint.
- Combine the cucumber, mint and red onion, discarding the vinegar.
- Serve up the Chick'n Satay alongside the rice and salad, finishing off with some sesame seeds.