- 3 Beef Chilli Blocks (Or Plant Chilli)
- 125g Macaroni
- 250ml Milk or Plant Milk
- 100g Grated Mozzarella
- Handful Coriander
- Crispy Onions
- 1 Green Chilli
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Add the macaroni and the milk to a saucepan and cook at a low simmer until al dente. There should be enough liquid left to just cover the pasta once cooked - add a splash of water if needed.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the coriander and green chilli.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add the grated cheese to the pan (reserving a small handful) and season with salt & pepper. Stir until the cheese had completely melted.
- Heat up the Chilli Blocks until piping hot and stir through the pasta.
- Transfer the pasta into an oven proof dish, top with the remaining cheese and grill for a few minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander, green chilli and crispy onions.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price