- 3 Sausage Arrabbiata Blocks
- 100g Basmati Rice
- 150ml Water
- Slice of Lemon
- Pickled Onion or Pickled Cabbage
- Add your rice and water to a saucepan, season with salt and cook on a medium heat.
- Finely chop some parsley and some pickled red onions.
- Once most of the rice water has been absorbed, add the frozen Blocks straight to the pan.
- Continue to cook, stirring regularly, until the Sausage Arrabbiata is piping hot the the rice is cooked through. You may need to add another splash of water.
- Serve on a plate with the chopped parsley, onions and lemon.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block