Curried Cabbage Pancakes
Inspired by the Japanese Okonomiyaki, this crispy pancake is packed with veg and topped with all sorts of nice stuff.
- 1 Chickpea Curry Block
- 1/4 Pointed Cabbage
- 50g Plain Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Water
- 1 Tsp Mango Chutney
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- Green Chilli Sauce
The mix should be drier than you think it should be! Try not to add too much water and you should come out with a crispy pancake.
- Microwave the Curry Block until its just defrosted, but not hot.
- Finely shred the cabbage and mix with the Curry Block, flour and just enough water to that everything comes together. Season with salt.
- Heat a small skillet over a medium heat and coat with neutral oil.
- Tip the mix into the pan and spread out evenly. It should be no more that 1cm thick.
- Mix the mango chutney and the yoghurt together and finely slice the spring onion.
- After a couple of minutes, flip the pancake. It should be deeply golden and crispy on one side.
- Repeat on the second side and flip out onto a board when cooked.
- Slice into pieces and top with the yoghurt, spring onions and chilli sauce.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price