Epic Curry Brunch
Curry and eggs? Yeah, you heard us. Spice up your brunch...literally.
2 Blocks Chickpea Curry
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Yoghurt
- 2 Slices Sourdough (or bread of your choice!)
- Cracked Black Pepper
- White Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Herbs (Optional)
We like to use a mixture of mint and dill, but any green herbs will do!
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add a dash of white wine vinegar
- Turn the heat down to a simmer, and crack in two eggs
- Set a timer for 3 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat your blocks of curry in the microwave or on the hob
- Toast and butter two slices of sourdough
- Spread the hot curry between the two slices of toast
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs from the water and gently feel the whites. They should feel set, not jelly-like. Return to water if needed
- Top the toast with the eggs, a pinch of salt and lots of black pepper
- Drizzle yoghurt and herbs over the top
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price