- 3 Jackfruit Blocks
- 75g Couscous
- 100ml Boiling Stock or Water
- A Handful of Olives
- Half a Preserved Lemon (Or the zest and juice of half a lemon)
- Any Fresh Herbs (We used mint and coriander)
Preserved lemons work great for this dish. They keep indefinitely in your fridge and bring a massive hit of salty, lemony flavour. You can eat the whole thing, skin and all.
- Add your couscous to a heatproof bowl and pour over boiling stock or water. It should just cover the couscous. Cover with a plate or a lid and let stand.
- Heat up your Blocks in the microwave or on the hob.
- Meanwhile, roughly chops some olives and a piece of preserved lemon.
- After 5 minutes, take the lid off your couscous and fluff up with a fork. Add the chopped lemon and olives to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the hot Jackfruit to the bowl, either on top of or next to your couscous.
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh herbs over the top.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block