- 2 Curry Blocks
- 1 Frozen Paratha
- 1 Red Onion
- 60ml White Wine Vinegar
- 240ml Water
- Pinch of salt
- 5g Sugar
- Handful of Mint
- Handful of Coriander
- Dessert Spoon of Mango Chutney
- Drizzle of Coconut Yoghurt
- Add water, vinegar, sugar and salt to a pan and bring to the boil.
- Thinly slice the red onion, place in a small bowl and pour the hot water and vinegar mix over the top. Make sure the onion is completely submerged and it will gradually turn bright pink
- Leave the onion to pickle for a couple of hours. It’s best after 24 hours and will keep for a few weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Heat 2 blocks of curry in a pan or in the microwave.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Place the paratha in the pan. Once the paratha has puffed up, flip it over carefully. Cook until each side is golden brown and flaky.
- On a plate, spread some mango chutney over the paratha. Top with the hot curry, chopped herbs and a handful of pink, pickled onions. Drizzle some yoghurt over the top to serve.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price