Our take on an Italian classic, this velvety polenta makes a luxurious base for our Hearty Ragu. Polenta not your thing? Try a creamy mashed potato instead!
- 3 Hearty Ragu Blocks
- 50g Fine Polenta
- 225g Water
- Knob of Vegan Butter (or Olive Oil)
- Handful of Parsley
- Bring the water to the boil in a medium saucepan and add the polenta, whisking vigorously.
- Bring the water back to a low simmer and periodically whisk the polenta as it thickens.
- Cook at a low simmer for around 30 minutes, making sure the polenta doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. You can add more water as needed - the consistency should be smooth and creamy.
- Once cooked, add the butter or olive oil, season to taste and let stand for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat your Hearty Ragu Blocks until piping hot.
- Spoon the polenta onto a plate and make a well in the middle. Add the Ragu into the middle and top with some chopped parsley.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price