- 2 Chickpea Curry Blocks
- 65g Chickpea Flour
- 65g Plain Flour
- ¼ Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Tsp of Curry Powder
This will make enough batter for a few dosas, so you can experiment with a few different fillings!
- Mix together the two types of flour, bicarb, curry power and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly stream in water while whisking. You want the consistency of double cream, thinner than a pancake batter.
- Heat up your Curry Blocks in the microwave, or prepare your filling.
- Place a non-stick pan over a medium heat and drizzle a bit of vegetable oil over the surface. Use a piece of kitchen towel to coat the pan and wipe away any excess oil.
- Add half a ladle of batter into the centre of the pan and immediately swirl it so it covers the surface in a thin layer. It should just cover the pan.
- Cook until the edges curl up and turn brown, and no wet batter remains.
- Add your hot filling to the centre of the dosa and fold in half, or roll up into a cigar shape.
- Serve with salad or chutney!
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price