Roasted Potato Skillet Bake with Harissa Jackfruit
This is a brilliant one-pot supper. Herby, rich, crispy, creamy - it has it all. You can easily scale this up to feed a crowd.
- 3 Jackfruit Blocks
- 5 or 6 New Potatoes
- A Spring Onion
- 2 Tbsp Yoghurt (We used coconut yoghurt)
- A Handfull of Fresh Herbs (We used mint and coriander)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Slice your potatoes in half, or in 3 if they are particularly big.
- Drizzle some oil into a small ovenproof skillet, pan or small baking tray.
- Place the potatoes cut side down into your pan and sprinkle a little sea salt over the top. Pop them in the oven for 30 minutes until the cut side is deeply golden and the skin side is soft and wrinkled.
- Meanwhile, heat your Blocks in the microwave or on the hob.
- Roughly chop your herbs and spring onion.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, turn them over so the golden cut side is facing up. Spoon the hot jackfruit mix into the pan, around the potatoes. Return to the oven for a couple of minutes until the jackfruit is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and dollop over the yoghurt. Sprinkle with herbs, spring onion and season to taste.
You could easily make this for 2 or 4 by doubling up the recipe and using a nice baking dish. It makes a great one pot sharing supper!
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block