If you're looking for a super quick lunch then look no further. Just our Limited Edition Chick'n Satay and some crunchy veg.
- 2 Chick'n Satay Blocks
- 1 Pitta
- ½ Red Onion
- Handful of Mint
- Lemon Juice or White Wine Vinegar
- Finely slice the red onion, season with a pinch of salt and cover with lemon juice or vinegar.
- Grate the carrot.
- Heat up the Chick'n Satay Blocks until piping hot.
- Warm up the pitta and cut it in half, opening each side like a pocket.
- Stuff the pockets with carrot, the Satay and top with the quick pickled red onion.
- Finish with some roughly chopped mint.