Caponata is a beautiful Sicilian aubergine dish - and this is our mega easy, cheat's version. Infinitely better than pasta sauce from a jar.
- 3 Jackfruit Blocks
- 100g Spaghetti
- 50g Black Olives
- 25g Capers
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- Handful Chopped Pine Nuts
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Heat your Jackfruit Blocks up in a pan over a medium heat.
- Cook your spaghetti in salted boiling water for around 8 minutes, or until just cooked al dente.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the capers and olives. Stir these into the jackfruit sauce with the lemon juice.
- Once the pasta is cooked, transfer it into the sauce along with two of three spoonfuls of pasta water.
- Toss together until silky and combined, adding pasta water to reach the desired consistency.
- Serve in a bowl with the chopped pine nuts over the top.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block