It doesn't get much fresher than this. A perfect quick lunch dish or a no fuss starter for your next dinner party.
- 3 Sizzling Tempeh Blocks
- 1 Gem Lettuce
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Honey (or Agave Syrup)
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Lime
- Chilli Flakes
- Mix together the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and the juice of half the lime. Grate in the garlic and stir. Slowly stream in water while mixing until you have a smooth, drizzleable consistency. Taste for seasoning and add more honey or soy sauce if needed.
- Prepare your lettuce by cutting off the base and separating the leaves.
- Heat up your Sizzling Tempeh blocks and divide them between the lettuce cups.
- Top with the peanut dressing and extra chilli flakes.