- 2 Chicken Tinga Blocks
- 1 Large Tortilla Wrap
- ½ Pack of Microwave Rice (we used Mexican rice)
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Salsa
- Handful of Grated Cheddar
- 1 Lime
- Salt & Pepper
You could use any leftover rice here or cook some from fresh! We used salsa from a jar to keep things speedy but why not try it with our pico de gallo recipe from our loaded nachos!
- Mash up the avocado with a squeeze of lime, some salt and some pepper.
- Heat up your Chicken Tinga Blocks and the rice until piping hot.
- Give the tortilla a quick toast in a dry pan ora few seconds directly over the gas burner if your have one. Watch your fingers!
- Pile up the rice in the middle of the tortilla followed by the Tinga, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and grated cheese. Squeeze some lime juice over the top.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla into the middle, and then roll from one of the remaining open sides into a tight wrap.
- Wrap tightly in foil, slice in half and enjoy!
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price