- 1 Hearty Ragu Block
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 1 Slice of Sourdough
- Handful of Sage Leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Place a non-stick pan over a medium to high heat. Pour in some olive oil until it covers the base of the pan.
- Scatter the sage leaves into the oil and fry gently until crisp but not brown. It should take up to a minute, turning them ocasionally.
- Remove the sage from the oil and drain on kitchen towel.
- Crack the egg into the pan and turn the heat up slightly. Fry until the bottom is crispy.
- Heat up the Hearty Ragu Block until piping hot and toast the bread.
- Spread the ragu acorss the toast, followed by the egg and crispy sage.
- Finish with a drizzle of the sage flavoured oil and season with salt and pepper.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price