- 3 Curried Chickpeas Blocks
- Handful of New Potatoes
- Handful of Broccoli Florets
- 1 Lime
- Fresh Coriander
- Mango Chutney
- Chilli Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters and place cut-side down onto an oiled baking tray.
- Break the broccoli up into florets and add to the tray.
- Season the potato and broccoli with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through and golden. You may need to turn the veg a couple of times during the cooking process.
- Heat up your Blocks until piping hot.
- Remove the tray from the oven and spoon over the hot curry.
- Finish the dish with plenty of mango chutney, chilli sauce, coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price