- 2 Chickpea Curry Blocks
- 2 Slices Sourdough
- 2 Tsp Mango Chutney
- 2 Tsp Lime Pickle
- 2 Tsp Vegan Butter
- 80g Grated Vegan Cheese (We used Koko Cheddar)
You can use dairy cheese and butter for this - but we think it works brilliantly plant-based. Feel free to experiments with different vegan cheeses and chutneys too!
- Heat up your curry blocks in the microwave until piping hot.
- Spread the mango chutney on one slice of bread, and lime pickle on the other.
- Top one piece of the bread with the hot curry followed by the grated cheese.
- Sandwich the bread together and spread butter onto the outside of the top piece.
- Flip the sandwich into a non-stick pan, butter side down.
- Cook over a medium-low heat, gently pressing the sandwich down into the pan.
- Spread butter over the top piece of bread and flip the sandwich.
- Continue to cook until both sides are deeply golden and crunchy.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price