- 3 Chilli Blocks
- 2 tsp Tahini
- 2 tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Pinch Crushed Szechuan Pepper (Optional)
- 2 tsp Crispy Chilli Oil (We used Lao Gan Ma)
- 1 Portion of Noodles (We used 150g Straight to Wok Udon Noodles)
- 1 Head of Pak Choi
- 2 Spring Onions
- Handful of Peanuts
This is an incredible noodle dish that is usually made using minced pork. We have adapted it for our Chilli Blocks using this intense, sweet, savoury and spicy sauce. It's a super quick one to knock together and a nice way to use our Chilli Blocks for a totally different cuisine.
- Combine the tahini, soy sauce, honey, garlic, szechuan pepper and half the chilli oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat up your Chilli Blocks until piping hot.
- Cook your noodles in boiling water or according to the instructions on the packet and add the pak choi to the water for the last minute of the cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the hot noodles, pak choi, tahini sauce, Chilli and half of the spring onions. Tip into your serving bowl.
- Top with the rest of the spring onions, peanuts and the remaining chilli oil.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price