This is another rapid banger that you can get from Block to Bowl in under 10 minutes. It's also a great canvas to use up any bits of veg and leftover proteins you've got lying around.
- 3 Sizzling Tempeh Blocks
- 1 Pack Thick “Straight to wok” Noodles
- 1 Head of Pak Choi
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 Spring Onions
- Pinch of Sushi Ginger
- Deseed the chilli and finely slice, along with the spring onions.
- Cut the base off the pack choi and separate the leaves.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the noodles and pak choi. Cook for a couple of minutes until warmed through. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up the Tempeh Blocks until piping hot.
- Combine everything in a bowl and top with the pickled ginger.