- 3 Sizzling Tempeh Blocks
- 1 Pack Thick “Straight to wok” Noodles
- 1 Head of Pak Choi
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 Spring Onions
- Pinch of Sushi Ginger
- Deseed the chilli and finely slice, along with the spring onions.
- Cut the base off the pack choi and separate the leaves.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the noodles and pak choi. Cook for a couple of minutes until warmed through. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up the Tempeh Blocks until piping hot.
- Combine everything in a bowl and top with the pickled ginger.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price