- 3 Rendang Blocks
- Long-grain/Basmati Rice
- Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cucumber
- Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Sambal (or chilli sauce)
- Salt and Pepper
- For your rice, you need a ratio of 2:2:1, Rice: Coconut Milk: Water.
- Bring the water and the coconut milk to the boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse your rice until the water runs clear and add to the pan. Cover with a tight fitting lid and cook for around 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once cooked, remove from the heat and leave the lid on.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and gently lower in the egg. After 7 minutes, remove the egg and submerge in cold water to stop the cooking. Peel the egg and slice in half.
- Heat up your Rendang Blocks until piping hot.
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and slice into chunks.
- Arrange the elements on a plate and top with a spoonful of sambal or chilli sauce. Sprinkle roasted peanuts and coriander leaves over the top.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price