An absolutely classic way to serve Pibil - just topped with some quick pickled onions and a squeeze of lime.
- 2 Pork Pibil Blocks
- 2 Small Tortillas
- ½ Red Onion
- White Wine Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Sugar
- Coriander (optional)
- Finely slice the red onion and add to a sauce pan.
- Just cover with white wine vinegar and top up with an equal amount of water.
- Season with a pinch of salt and sugar, bring to the boil and turn the heat off. Leave to sit for about 15 minutes or preferably overnight.
- Heat up the Pork Pibil Blocks and load up the tortillas.
- Top with the pickled onions, a squeeze of lime and some chopped coriander.