Quick Birria Tacos
Traditionally slow cooked meat in pan-fried tacos, this Birria is made quick and easy with our Pork Rendang Blocks and a chipotle dipping sauce.
- 2 Pork Rendang Blocks
- 4 Small Corn Tortillas
- 1 Jar Chipotle Paste
- 50g Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Lime
- Handful Coriander
- Half Red Onion
- Let the chipotle paste out with a splash of boiling water and a squeeze of lime. It should be the consistency of thick gravy.
- Heat up your Pork Rendang Blocks in the microwave until piping hot.
- Heat up your tortillas in the microwave until soft and pliable.
- Divide the hot pork between the tortillas and top each one with a pinch of grated mozzarella. Fold each taco in half.
- In a pan over a medium heat, add a drizzle of oil and the folded tacos.
- Fry on each side until golden brown and then add a couple of teaspoons of the chipotle sauce to the pan.
- Coat the tacos in the sauce and remove from the pan.
- Serve with a bowl of sauce, the diced onion and coriander and a few lime wedges.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price