Tempeh Bao Buns
Bao Buns are a fantastic freezer staple. They make a soft and pillowy vessel for all sorts of fillings! You can pick them up from most Asian supermarkets.
- 2 Sizzling Tempeh Blocks
- 2 Frozen Bao Buns
- Red Cabbage
- Pinch of Pickled Chillis (or try a fresh red chilli)
- Handful of Salted Peanuts
- Heat up your bao buns according to the manufacturer instructions. We find microwaving them the easiest!
- Finely slice the red cabbage and season with salt.
- Roughly chop or crush the peanuts.
- Heat up your Sizzling Tempeh Blocks.
- Add a pinch of red cabbage to each bun and top with the Sizzling Tempeh, a sprinkling of peanuts and a pinch of pickled chilli.