This classic Mexican sandwich adopts the "less is more" mentality. No frills, just pure satisfaction.
- 2 Chicken Tinga Blocks
- 1 Ciabatta Roll (or similar)
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Avocado
- Chunk of Iceberg Lettuce (or any leaves you fancy)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Mayo
- Hot Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Pop the ciabatta in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until crispy to the touch.
- Cut the tomato and avocado into slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely shred the lettuce.
- Heat up the Chicken Tinga Blocks until piping hot.
- Slice the roll in half and divide the mayo between the slices.
- Start the Chicken Tinga on the bottom and top with slices of tomato, avocado and the shredded lettuce.
- Douse in hot sauce and enjoy!