Ultimate Jerk Bap
A homage to the glorious hog roast, this jerk bap is complete with a quick homemade apple sauce and stuffed with crisps to give it that extra crunch.
- 2 Jerk Chicken Blocks
- 1 Soft Bap
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Tsp Mayo
- 1 Cooking Apple
- Knob of Butter
- 2 Pinches Sugar
- Handful of Crisps (We used Salt & Vinegar)
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and core the apple and place into a non-stick pan with a knob of butter. Cook over a medium to low heat until the apple starts to caramelise slightly and darken. At this point, place a lid over the top and cook over a low heat until very soft (about 10 minutes).
- When soft and falling apart, stir in the sugar, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Slice your carrot into very thin batons or grate them coarsely or just a julienne peeler. Finely slice the spring onions and mix together with the carrot, mayo and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up your jerk blocks in the microwave until piping hot.
- Load your bun with the carrot slaw followed by the jerk chicken, apple sauce and a big handful of crisps.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block