- 3-4 Hearty Ragu Blocks
- 1 Large Potato
- Knob of Vegan Butter
- Small Bunch of Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Defrost your Hearty Ragu Blocks in the microwave or on the hob.
- Peel the potato and cut into small chunks. Cook in salted water until completely cooked through.
- Drain the potato and let them steam dry for a few minutes. Place them back into a clean pan and mash with the butter, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the ragu into a small dish or ramekin. The ragu should come about halfway up the dish. Top with the mashed potato and score lightly with a fork.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until hot all the way through and the potato has started to brown.
- Sprinkle some rouhgly chopped parsley over the top and enjoy.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price