Chicken Tinga Tacos
Sometimes you can't beat the classics. This recipe calls for very little else other than a squeeze of lime and a smattering of diced onion. It doesn't get easier than this.
- 2 Chicken Tinga Blocks
- 2 Mini Tortillas
- Chunk of Feta
- ½ Avocado
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Mash up the avocado and season with salt, pepper and lime juice to taste.
- Dice up the red onion and squeeze a little lime juice over the top.
- Heat up your Tinga Blocks until piping hot.
- Heat up the tortillas in the microwave or directly over the flame on your gas hob.
- Top the tortillas with Chicken Tinga, smashed avocado and crumble feta over the top.
- Serve with the rest of the lime cut into wedges.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price