Taquitos are little rolled up tacos, baked or fried until crispy and topped with delicious things. Here's a plant-based take on them using our banging Curry Blocks.
- 2 Chickpea Curry Blocks
- 2 Mini Tortillas
- 30g Vegan Feta (we used Violife)
- 1 Tomato
- ¼ Cucumber
- Pinch of Fresh Coriander
- Tsp Coconut Yoghurt (or any yoghurt alternative)
- Tsp Sriracha (any hot sauce will do)
- Tsp Mango Chutney
- Pinch of Nigella Seeds
You can swap out most of these ingredients and make use of what you have. Just try and follow the same flavour profiles - herby for herby, spicy for spicy...you get the point.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Heat your Curry Blocks up in the microwave until piping hot.
- Split the Curry between two mini tortillas. Line the curry up down the middle of the tortilla and roll up tightly like a cigar, leaving the ends open.
- Brush each taquito with vegetable oil and place on a lined baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, deseed and dice the cucumber and tomato. Roughly chop the coriander and combine all three in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Combine the sriracha, yoghurt and mango chutney.
- When the taquitos are ready, remove from the oven and place on a plate. Top with the salad, sauce and nigella seeds. Crumble the feta over the top and serve!
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price