- 2 Harissa Jackfruit Blocks
- 1 Flatbread (found in most supermarkets or try a Turkish grocer)
- ½ Red Onion
- ½ Lemon
- Chunk of Feta
- Handful of Parsley
- Pinch of Chilli Flakes
- Finely slice the red onion and season with salt and lemon juice. If you have pink pickled onions in your fridge already, even better!
- Pick some parsley leaves and mix them through the onions.
- Heat up your Jackfruit Blocks in the microwave until piping hot.
- Spread the Harissa Jackfruit in a thin layer over the surface of the flatbread.
- Bake the flatbread in a 180c oven for about ten minutes or until it had gone nice and crispy.
- Top the bread with the parsley and onion, some crumbled feta and some chilli flakes.
- Eat as it is or serve with some hummus or grilled vegetable.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block