- 3 Sausage Arrabbiata Blocks
- 1 Portion Tagliatelle
- Handful of Basil
- Drop the pasta into a pan of salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Heat the Sausage Arrabbiata up in a pan and bring it to a simmer.
- Once the pasta is cooked, transfer it into the pan with the Arrabbiata. Mix together, adding a splash of the pasta cooking water to loosen up the sauce.
- Serve in a wide bowl with some torn basil, shaved parmesan and lemon zest.
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price
£0.00 per block