- 2 Pork Rendang Blocks
- 1 Frozen Paratha
- Handful of Peanuts
- Handful of Mint (or a mix of fresh herbs)
- 1 Tbsp Yoghurt
- Chilli Sauce (we like Sambal for this)
- Heat up your Pork Rendang Blocks until piping hot.
- Fry the paratha in a teaspoon of oil, flipping after a minute, until both sides are golden.
- Load the paratha up with the Pork Rendang and top with a spoonful of yoghurt, chilli sauce and the peanuts and the fresh herbs.
You'll need some...
translation missing: en.product.sale_price
translation missing: en.product.price