- 2 Chicken Tinga Blocks
- 1 Pitta Bread
- 1 Large Tomato
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of Coriander
- Heat up your Chicken Tinga Blocks until piping hot.
- Toast the pitta bread until warm but not too crispy.
- Meanwhile, dice up the tomato, avocado and/or any other salad you'd like to use. Finely chop the coriander. Mix it all together and season with salt & pepper.
- Cut the warm pitta in half and gently open each side up.
- Divide the Tinga between the two, top with the salad and any seeds you have for extra crunch!
You'll need some...
Translation missing: en.product.sale_price
Translation missing: en.product.price